Because I love Twittermoms so much (and clothes, and fashion) today’s post will be all about what I think you should make sure to have in your closet for the autumn months.
1. A cape. No, not like a batman cape. Like the one Daily Candy talked about today. I found an awesome one at a vintage store for $40 yesterday. If I were to splurge it would be on this one.
2. An purposely offkilter/ruffled/asymmetrical cardigans. Like this one from Overstock
3. A draped tank to wear over jeans, leggings (yes, they are back) or a pencil skirt. Wanna splurge? On a budget?
4. Flat Boot. Yes, ladies..say goodbye to teetering on the sidewalk in heels. How about a pair of these or these ?
5. Chunky, statement necklace like this splurge or this steal
Anything missing? Let me know in the comments. In the meantime, Shop Smart, Look Fab
Shop Smart Look Fab