So, you are probably wondering what I do and how I can help your company. I am so glad you asked!
Surely you have read and heard a lot about social media. Maybe you don’t know what social media is. It has been defined as communication designed to be disseminated through social interaction, created using highly accessible and scalable publishing techniques.
What I do is help individuals and companies utilize social media tools to promote their business (or themselves) and essentially increase revenue and awareness.
You may think that all this stuff sounds easy, but, really, it is more than smoke and mirrors. Here is the what my day to day task list looks like
– Interacting with customers/clients to determine their needs
– Be the eyes and ears of the brand
– Participate in conversations (on Facebook, Twitter and blogs) and answer questions.
– Create content for blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc including contests
– Create a social media corporate action plan and ensure it is followed
– Keyword research for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Effectiveness.
All of this may bring you to another question – why should you hire me? As CEO/Founder of Seletsky Consulting, L.L.C , I have increased the companies Twitter followers from 1000 to almost 10,000. On Facebook, our fans have increased from 60 to 20K+.
I can do the same for you. I currently have the bandwith to take on 4 additional clients in 2014. As an incentive, I will offer ONE HOUR of my services for free to the first company/individual who signs a contract with me.
What are your Social Media or Internet Marketing resolutions for 2014? Let’s achieve them together. Look forward to hearing from you. Just email gaylesgreene at gmail dot com.