I am a big fan of reality television, typically competitive reality tv (such as Project Runway and Top Chef). However, the one interview-ey show I like is “Inside the Actor’s Studio.” I have always had a secret ambition to become an actress and maybe, someday be interviewed by James Lipton. Since that isn’t going to happen, I will answer the questionnaire here. (The questionnaire concept was originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot, after the Proust Questionnaire).
1. What is your favorite word? Ambivalent
2. What is your least favorite word? Death
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Writing.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Stupidity
5. What sound or noise do you love? My kids laughing
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Snoring
7. What is your favorite curse word? Motherfucker
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Actress/singer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor or mortician
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? All of your friends and family have been here waiting for you. There are some pitchers of beer and onion rings. Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix will be holding a concert shortly. Enjoy!